Horizon 24" Ranger Smoker with Sliding Convection Plate, Counter Weight, Second Level Sliding Shelf and Warming Plate
Proudly Hand Made in Oklahoma, USA
The Ranger Smoker is probably the most versatile smoker ever created. This heavy-duty smoker allows you to cook three different ways - all at the same time. The offset firebox contains a cooking rack for grilling your favorite foods. The horizontal cooking chamber can maintain the ideal barbecuing temperature of approx. 250 degrees for hours. And the vertical chamber is perfect for slow-smoking at temperatures of 150-200 degrees for sausage, fish, jerky, ham and even cheeses
With its offset firebox, large cooking chamber & vertical smoking chamber the 24" Ranger can easily cook for a large family or feed over 200 people. The double damper system makes it easy to regulate your temperature. From a low 150f degrees for slow smoking to 250f degrees for barbecuing, all the way up to 500f for grilling, this smoker can do it all.
ALL Horizon Smokers are made from new structural steel, 1/4" Pipe and offer a Lifetime Warranty against burnout.
- 24" diameter x 48" long horizontal cooking chamber
- 24" diameter x 55" tall vertical smoking chamber
- 24" diameter x 24" long firebox for longer cooking times and fuel efficiency
- Fully welded construction and heavy-duty hinged lids
- Side firebox door for easy ash removal and damper control
- Smokestack with damper control
- Burns wood, charcoal or a combination of both fuel sources
- Over 3000 square inches of available cooking surface
- Wood storage shelf under cooking chamber
- Reinforced front mesh work bench
- Grease drain and hook to make clean up hassle-free and to prevent flare-ups
- 20" wagon style wheels for easy manoeuvring
- Chrome spring handles last for years and stay cool during smoker use
- Warming Plate on top of firebox
- 2nd Level cooking chamber shelf
- Sliding convection plate system to evenly distribute heat
- Cooking chamber door Counterweight for easier lifting
- 3 x 3" thermometer and threaded 1/2" thermometer port
- 2 x Heavy-duty 21" x 23" framed cooking grills
- Heavy-duty 23" x 19" framed firebox cooking grill for direct grilling
- 3 x 23" diameter round cooking grills (for vertical chamber)
- Heavy-weight 16" x 22" firebox charcoal grate
- Standard clean out tool for easy ash removal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BBQ Smokers Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.