Horizon 20" Marshal Smoker with Sliding Convection Plate, Second Thermometer and Warming Plate
Proudly Hand Made in Oklahoma, USA
The 20" Marshal is the big brother to the 20" Classic and can handle just about any weekend BBQ. It is an overall 1ft longer than the Classic (8" in cooking chamber + 4" in the firebox). The Marshal offers over 250 more square inches of cooking capacity than the 20" Classic.
With its offset firebox and large cooking chamber the 20" Marshal can easily cook for a small family or feed up to 100 people. The double damper system makes it easy to regulate your temperature. From a low 150f degrees for slow smoking to 250f degrees for barbecuing, all the way up to 500f for grilling, this smoker can do it all.
ALL Horizon Smokers are made from new structural steel, 1/4" Pipe and offer a Lifetime Warranty against burnout.
- 20" diameter x 44" long horizontal cooking chamber
- 20" diameter x 22" long firebox for longer cooking times and fuel efficiency
- Fully welded construction and heavy-duty hinged lids
- Side firebox door for easy ash removal and damper control
- Smokestack with damper control
- Burns wood, charcoal or a combination of both fuel sources
- Over 1200 square inches of available cooking surface
- Wood storage shelf under cooking chamber
- Reinforced front mesh work bench
- Grease drain and hook to make clean up hassle-free and to prevent flare-ups
- 16" wagon style wheels for easy manoeuvring
- 8" x 10" Warming Plate on the Fire Box
- Sliding convection plate system to evenly distribute heat
- Chrome spring handles last for years and stay cool during smoker use
- 2 x 3" thermometer and threaded 1/2" thermometer port
- 2 x Heavy-duty 19" x 21" framed cooking grills
- Heavy-duty 19" x 17" framed firebox cooking grill for direct grilling
- Heavy-weight 12" x 20" firebox charcoal grate
- Standard clean out tool for easy ash removal
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other BBQ Smokers Australia Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.